Monday: 8:00am - 2:00pm
Tuesday: 8:00am - 2:00pm
Wednesday: 8:00am - 2:00pm
Thursday: 8:00am - 2:00pm
Friday: 8:00am - 2:00pm & 4:00pm - 8:00pm (4pm trips begin May 27)
Saturday: 8:00am - 2:00pm & 4:00pm - 8:00pm (4pm trips begin May 27)
Sunday: 8:00am - 2:00pm & 4:00pm - 8:00pm (4pm trips begin May 27)
8:00 a.m. Trip:
Children (12 and under): $45.00
4:00pm Trip (resumes May 27, 2017):
Children (12 and under): $30.00
Rod rental: $8.00
Discount for seniors and active military.
Bait, sinkers and hooks are included in ticket price on all trips.
Visa and MasterCard accepted
Prices are subject to change.
DON’T MISS THE BOAT: It's a good idea to be at Middlebank II at least 30 minutes prior to departure time.
• Tip money for your deck hands
• Clothing appropriate for the time of year
• Rain gear
• Rubber boots / Soft soled shoes
• Hand towels
• Sun glasses
• Food and beverage
• INTOXICATION IS NOT TOLERATED
• No hard liquor
• No glass bottles
• No bananas
• No GPS or other navigation equipment
• No large coolers
• No ultra light tackle, under 10 lb. class
• No rods over 8'