Beginning November 1, all trips will run by RESERVATION ONLY. To make your reservation, call 203-434-6013. Reservations must be made 24 hours in advance. A valid credit card is required to hold your spot.
Monday: 8:00am - 2:00pm
Tuesday: 8:00am - 2:00pm
Wednesday: 8:00am - 2:00pm
Thursday: 8:00am - 2:00pm
Friday: 8:00am - 2:00pm
Saturday: 8:00am - 2:00pm
Sunday: 8:00am - 2:00pm
8am - 2pm:
Children (12 and under): $45.00
$5.00 Discount with ID for active military.
Bait, sinkers and hooks are included in ticket price on all trips.
All major credit cards accepted
Prices are subject to change.
DON’T MISS THE BOAT: It's a good idea to be at Middlebank II at least one hour prior to departure time.
• Tip money for your deck hands
• Clothing appropriate for the time of year
• Rain gear
• Rubber boots / Soft soled shoes
• Hand towels
• Sun glasses
• Food and beverage
• INTOXICATION IS NOT TOLERATED
• No hard liquor
• No glass bottles
• No bananas
• No GPS or other navigation equipment
• No large coolers
• No ultra light tackle, under 10 lb. class
• No rods over 8'